The mission of CLG Éire Óg Inis is to promote the playing of hurling, Gaelic football, camogie and Ladies’ football in accordance with the rules set down by the respective Associations governing these sports. We will do so in a safe, supportive, player-centred environment, where every individual, regardless of ability, is enabled to participate to the highest standard possible for them and where sportsmanship, mutual respect, inclusivity and tolerance are highly valued.
Our purpose is also to be a focal point within our community in Ennis, where all sectors are encouraged to engage positively in our sporting, cultural and leisure activities in a spirit of generosity and social responsibility.
Our Vision is of a sporting, cultural, recreational and social organisation:
• Highly respected and admired within the community which it serves
• Proud of its past achievements and ambitious for its future
• Each individual is cherished for their own intrinsic value, regardless of race, creed, colour or age
• Our playing, training and social facilities are appropriate to a modern, progressive, dynamic organisation
• Fairness, sportsmanship, mutual respect and tolerance are valued and where match officials, visiting teams and mentors are treated with courtesy and good manners
• Physical and mental welfare of our members and their families are also our concern
• Safety and wellbeing of the children in our care are of paramount importance and adequate child protection measures are in place in accordance with national regulations
• All coaching is carried out by appropriately qualified coaches and team mentoring and management are of the highest standard
• The use of our native language is fostered and promoted - Beatha teanga í a labhairt
• Policies are in place in accordance with GAA guidelines to deal with grievances and expressions of dissatisfaction