Ticket allocation update
Thanks for completing the request form for tickets for the game Saturday. Firstly those that applied for terrace tickets only will hear from us tomorrow as there is a separate allocation coming for terrace. I'd imagine there will be plenty of those for the requests we received.
For stand tickets we had to do a draw as we didn't get enough of an allocation to meet demand. Those that were drawn have all been contacted now. Hard luck to the others, should we hear of more tickets we will be in touch again. There is very likely going to be more later in the week.
Please note we are bringing the closing time for tickets applications forward to 7.30pm this evening, Monday 13th June. Please ensure you have completed the form by then if you wish to apply. Our allocation is severely reduced from previous games and a draw may have to be made to allocate tickets.
On behalf of club secretary, Aileen Doohan, please see below information on requesting tickets for the upcoming All Ireland Senior hurling quarter final vs Wexford on Saturday 18th June. NB: As of yet, the club has received no information on ticket allocations for clubs but are pre-empting this process in order to make time on dealing with requests.
Current paid up members can use this form for ticket requests for the All-Ireland Senior hurling final Quarter Final between Clare v Wexford, Saturday 18th June @ 3.45pm in Semple Stadium.
- check your membership is paid up to date before applying
- requests limited to 2 per application or 4 max for family membership
- if requests exceed the club allocation you may not get your full request and a draw may have to be held
- all tickets booked and allocated have to be paid for
- submit requests as soon as possible, final deadline for booking tickets is 7.30pm tonight, Monday 13th June 2022
Adult €40, Student/OAP €35, Juvenile (U16) €5
Adult €30, Juvenile (U16) €5